Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Self-portrait

I am starting a Photography class at Missouri Baptist University this semester and my first assignment is to take a self-portrait. This is my self-portrait that I took. I was having a hard time coming up with something I thought represented me. I finally thought of working with a wall decoration in my bedroom. It was raining outside so I couldn't take any photos outside. This represents all my hopes and dreams that I currently have. I am graduating in a few months and my life is just beginning. This is my chance to achieve all my dreams.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

When I look at your picture, I imagine a creative someone who likes to take breaks.

One suggestion I would have would be to place "Dream" a little more to the right so you can see the bottom of the 'D'. I really like the photo.

January 10, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home